New York African Restaurant Week 2019 (Oct 4 - 20)presents...Mist Harlem
Multipurpose venue offering a mix of Caribbean and some African cuisine, cafe & bar, plus space for live music & special events..
NY African Restaurant Week 2019:
- Visit participating restaurants and enjoy special discounted prefix menu or regular menu at reduced prices
- Opportunity to support your local businesses and experience the best of African/African-inspired cuisine and culture
- Enjoy food festival, chef-hosted dinners, cooking classes and more.
How to Participate
1. Register here and receive voucher. Present voucher at participating restaurants between October 4 - 20 - you will be eligible to receive a discounted African Restaurant Week menu items . Prix-fixe menu coming soon.
2. Giveaway : Visit Mist before or any participating restaurant - take a picture, tag @africanrestaurantweek, @mist_harlem and 2 friends for a chance to win 2 tickets to : African Restaurant Week Festival on Saturday, Oct. 12 & 13 at Mist Harlem. Winners announced Thursday October 3.
For a full list of participating restaurants please visit nyarw.com
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com
How Does New York African Restaurant Week Work?
Visit various participating restaurants for a special prix fixe menu at reduced prices. It is an opportunity to discover various dishes fro different parts of Africa and the diaspora.
What is New York African Restaurant Week?
NYARW is a celebration of African cuisine, restaurants, and chefs, it’s a promotion of diverse voices in the global culinary movement – both celebrity and emerging, it’s a commitment to community development and social impact, and we’re inviting all of NYC to be a part of that.
How can I support?
Visit a participating restaurant. Tell a friend.
What other events can we expect during African Restaurant Week?Over 20 events and memorable gastronomical experiences. A mega-food festival event on Saturday and Sunday, October 12 &13, cooking classes/parties, chef-hosted dinners events and various experiences that showcase the intersection of food , art, culture, entrepreneurship, and social impact. A world-class partnership line-up.
Do you have group rates?Yes we have group rates. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I celebrate my Birthday or special occasion at participating restaurant?Yes you can. Please contact us for special offers and more.
RECAP - 2017 African Restaurant Week
Oct. 4, 2019, 11 p.m. to Oct. 21, 2019, 2 a.m.
Location: 46 West 116th Street, New York, NY 10026